Setting Up the Path for Activator in Windows
- Goto Control Panel > System and Security > System
- On the left hand pane click on Advanced System Settings
- Now on the advanced tab , click on the Environment Variables button at the bottom .
- Under System Variables click “New”
- Give Variable name as “ACTIVATOR_HOME” and Variable value is the path to the path og the activator folder above
Path is not yet set ,now again from System Variables select “Path” variable > Edit append “%ACTIVATOR_HOME%” to the existing value separated by semi-colon
Now the “activator” command should run fine on your command prompt .